Can you provide my kid immunization recird...


Can you provide my kid immunization recird


There is no central registry of all immunizations provided in BC. If you no longer have a paper record of your child's immunizations, you can contact the clinic (public health unit or doctor's office) where your child was immunized and request a copy of their records.  

You can find the contact information for public health units in BC here

You can find more information on locating immunization records here

- Immunization Nurse